Monday 31 December 2018

Imam ash-Shafi'i On Seeing Allah In The Hereafter

By Imam Muhammad Saeed Ramadan al-Bouti, may Allah have mercy on him



Imam ash-Shafi'i, may Allah be pleased with him, worshipped Allah for who He is, not out of fear of the Fire or desire for Paradise. Please see Imam an-Nawawi's commentary on the first hadith of his collection of Forty (الأربعين النووية) for further details.

Please like, share and subscribe. You can also support this channel by purchasing a copy of The Big Step.

2 comments:

Imran Iskander said...

Assalamu aleykum Shaykh

I would like to ask if there is a way I could contact you, through email or otherwise.
It would be extrenely helpful for me and Allah will reward you.

BarakAllah

Mahdi Lock said...

Wa alaykum Assalaam wa Rahmatullah,

There is a contact form on the right-hand side of my blog.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wassalaam,

Mahdi