Wednesday 17 May 2023

Book Release: Al-Fiqh Al-Manhaji: A Systematic Manual According to the Madhhab of Imam Ash-Shafi'i, Volume 1, Purification & Prayer

Alhamdulillah, the book is now available from Nawa Books



Blurb:

The best that man preoccupies himself with is knowledge of the lawful and the unlawful regarding rulings, and knowing the valid from the invalid regarding actions; it is the science of fiqh that has taken it upon itself to elucidate that. Many of the early scholars wrote so many books in this field that it is almost impossible to count; including exhaustive works, abridged works, commentaries, and research papers focusing on main issues as well as branch issues. The Islamic library still needs to grow, which is this book’s point of departure; it covers the main fiqh issues along with their evidences from the Noble Book and the Purified Sunnah, and the authors have also added whatever wisdoms can be gleaned from each ruling. The wording is clear and concise and the numerous headings and subheadings make it very easy for the reader to navigate the various topics and issues.

Excerpts:

What is Zakāt al-Fiṭr?
What are the Mufaṣṣal in the Qurʾān?
Introducing Shafi'i Fiqh

The Authors:

The authors are Imam Mustafa al-Khin, may Allah have mercy on him, Imam Ali ash-Sharbaji, may Allah preserve him, and Imam Mustafa al-Bugha, may Allah preserve him. Here are a few clips from Imam Mustafa al-Bugha's lessons:






And with Allah alone is every success!

Nawa Books ships worldwide and the book is also available from Amazon.

4 comments:

Sufwan said...

Assalamu alaykum brother, I was going to ask about hijra, I have found opportunities to teach English abroad in Jordan and Egypt. It would be a opportunity for me to learn Arabic It is hard to get permanent residence through this alone. I was wondering what you think of these countries. I also wonder if I should take the temporary opportunity and have hope that Allah might later give me a permanent solution or if I am being too hasty and should have patience and not move until something permanent appears? I personally don't want to delay hijra any further but I also don't want to be reckless.

There is also the possibility of Pakistan as my parents were originally from there and I have relatives there too. I already understand some of the language and have visited the country, getting permanent residency appears easier however, there are no employment opportunities currently and the country is not as secure or stable as the Arab countries I've mentioned.

Also I was wondering if you have any information on the practical aspects of making hijra. I remember you mentioning somewhere before about visiting different Muslim countries and developing business contacts.

JazakAllah Khair

Ayaz said...

Amazing mA, May Allah swt bless you ameen! When do you anticipate being able to release the other volumes?

Mahdi Lock said...

@Sufwan.
Wa alaykum Assalaam wa Rahmatullah,

Please forgive me for the delay, and please feel free to use the contact form on this blog.

Allah knows best, but I think Jordan or Egypt would be better for the reasons you mentioned. You don't have to move immediately. Pray istikharah and maybe try working in both countries to see which one you prefer. Jordan will be quieter and more reserved, that much I know.

And may Allah give you tawfeeq and make things easy for you.

Wassalaam,

Mahdi

Mahdi Lock said...

@Ayaz

And may Allah bless you! Insha'Allah, we will be able to release one volume per year.