1. Can a Prophet be a warlord? What does the Messiah say according to the New Testament? What about the Prophets before?
2. The Western and Eastern Christian understanding of warfare
3. Was Islam spread by the sword?
4. Where does the expression “religion of peace” come from?
5. The separation between religion and politics (“church and state”)
6. Is there a “civil war” between Sunnis and Shias?
7. Were the Crusades an act of self-defense?
Al-Hajj Abu Ja'far al-Hanbali has translated several Arabic works into English and has been teaching Islamic sciences, including theology ('itiqaad), law (fiqh), commentary on the Qur'an (tafseer), and recitation and memorisation of the Qur'an (tajweed and hifdh), for approximately two decades:
Authority in Islam
"Religion of Peace"
Ben Carson is Right
Civilisation: A Preliminary Discussion